After a challenging time for our communities, we are delighted to be opening a range of exciting
opportunities for children and adults to access across the town. To be kept up to date join our mailing list with your contact details or like us on FaceBook
*The pre-schools are still open, operating from Hastings adventure playground site. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check back here or on Facebook (where there is also lots of stuff for helping you and your kids have fun.)
For children (and adults) to play, learn, and grow.
Who are we?
A great way to find out is to look at the video further down this page.
In2Play is a community based play and activity group for your children and you.
What do we do?
We provide chances for local children, (0-18 years) parents and carers to have fun while they play, learn, and grow.
What can we offer our communities?
- Adventure Playground – an exciting indoor and outdoor playground to expand your childrens imaginations while they have the sort of fun play they really like..
- Family Drop-ins – free, fun and positive play sessions for families with young children.
- Out of School play – an out of school, free, play provision for children aged 5-10 years in 3 local centres.
- Mobile Play – ‘Play on your Doorstep’, brings fun right to your local neighbourhood.
- In2play Outdoor Pre-school – We offer a supportive, caring environment outdoors at our OFSTED outstanding adventure playground site