In2PlayOut of School
‘The staff are always fantastic, so encouraging and supportive. I can not find fault with this group’.
In2Play: Out of School Play
A free play provision based at 3 community venues for children aged 5-11 years.
The Out of School club is in a local community centre:
- Down’s Farm Community Centre: Thursdays 4-5:30pm
- The Bridge Centre, Wednesdays 4-5:30pm
Just like the Adventure playground,
- We provide staff to watch over your children.
- Children are not restricted in their movements, except regarding safety.
- Children can come and go as they wish, although, if asked, we can phone a parent/carer if a child leaves the session.
- Parents fill in a registration form and children sign themselves in, each time they come.
In2play provides a space where your children can:
- learn and develop through play with the freedom of opportunity to play by themselves
- or do the same playing with others
- in environments that are stimulating, exciting and full of challenge
- and are free from inappropriate risk.
Map of Out of School centres in your area.
We need funding for Out of School!
Are you able to help? Please contact us if you are. Many thanks.
Like to help local children? Find out about volunteering here. Many thanks.